AIM
yinzo2002

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

Full of emotion--

Wonderful song! Definitely made my day better hearing it. I love the happy/dancing feel to it. Very dynamic and one of the best I've herd in a while... Keep it up

Brando - Hard Soundz Brando - Hard Soundz

Great Song

Excellent

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Excellent Review.

Glad you liked it.

-Cheers Brando

Super Trance Anthem 47! Super Trance Anthem 47!

Great work!

Great song! I like it

Back in the Day [Go West] Back in the Day [Go West]

Wonderful!

Love this song, been listening to it for a while not.. just thought i'd throw it a review. Keep up the awesome work.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the review, glad to have you as a "fan" of this one man=) Appreciate it.

(DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED) (DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED)

=o Good job!

I liked it, Towards about half way it got good. Maybe mess around with the begining alittle. Defiantly add the rest! 5 from me!

DJ-B responds:

Thanks for the review.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Another job greatly done!

First of all, I'd like to say I love this song. Great job as always ^^ Love your music, and im a great fan of yours. I think if you did another one of these, perhaps making the main synth a little rougher, or more out there. It would ROCK just as much.. I listen to this each day to relax and loose my mind into a fantasy of thought.

GREAT job! 5/5. Please keep it up! ParagonX9 Foreva!

Infinite love (Bored mix) Infinite love (Bored mix)

Great and relaxing

I've just been sitting here with loop on. Great song, and like i noted. very relaxing, and thought provoking. Love your music, Keep on the great work. <3

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

Very nice, Upbeat song.

I loved this song! I really think you should do more songs like this :p

xPHS ft. Jaydee - Forever xPHS ft. Jaydee - Forever

Very nice, Upbeat song.

Very good song, I liked it. The mixes you used to make this are awsome. Like the piano also. Maybe try to add a little more.. Defenitly think you should do more songs like this one!

Thanks for your vote, yinzo! You voted 5 for xPHS ft. Jaydee - Forever, raising its score from 4.24 to 4.28

~Yinzo~

Awakening (radio edit) Awakening (radio edit)

This song was superb

This is one of my favorite songs as of right now. Keep it up and do more songs like these.

Originality: It was quit unique and a very good beat to it

Diversity: Really good Synths and bass. Perfect

Clarity: I chould hear every beat to the song quite well.

Effort: I believe you put a lot of effort into this song. This is a very great song.

And overall: The song is perfect. Once again, I believe more songs like these, or even a remix of these would be great.

Good job on this song!